Immediate Response: 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, 365 Days A Year
Flood Cleanup North County Services
Most people feel that they will never need flood cleanup North County Services because sunny San Diego will never experience torrential rains or a hurricane. However, there are many other reasons why you may need flood cleanup. For example, a pipe may have broken, or you may have leak. These seem like small problems compared to a hurricane, but given enough time, even a small leak will cause enough water damage to warrant a call for professional flood cleanup services.
What to do When You Have a Flood
If you have a flood situation in your home or workplace, the most important thing to do is to get professional help right away. The longer the flood water remains, the more damage it will cause. So, the first thing to do is to call Rancho Bernardo Flood Restoration and tell them of your situation. The trained technicians will bring equipment to extract and remove the freestanding water. Next, the carpets, wall, and furniture will be dried and restored. To facilitate the process, here are some things you can do:
- If if is safe, and you know how to, stop the source of the water. Sometimes this can mean turning off the water supply or, putting a bucket under the leak.
- Remove knick knacks and breakables so the crew can do their work without fear of breaking your family heirlooms.
- Prepare a dry place where furniture can be relocated temporarily while floors and carpets are being cleaned and dried.
- To avoid electrical problems, unplug and remove small appliances and devices. Anything that has electrical wires should be removed or at least raised one foot above the flood waters.
- Pin up curtains and drapes, and remove items that are stored under furniture.
Once you have done all you can, stand back and let the flood cleanup North County professionals do their work. Freestanding water will be physically removed. Water is further extracted from carpets and furniture using state-of-the-art equipment. If necessary, carpeting and the underlying padding may be removed so they can dry properly. Professional grade dehumidifiers are brought in to dry the affected areas. Once the situation is under control, our technicians will inspect for hidden pockets of water and for mold or bacterial infestation.
If you are facing a flood situation, contact us online or call us for our flood cleanup North County services: (858) 451-4857. We are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. We respond to emergency flood situations quickly and effectively!